This error (below) is constantly appearing in my ZCM servers event viewer. It is occurring every couple of minutes and sometimes every couple of seconds. I've Googled this and the general consensus was that this is not really an issue. It would appear the it happens when a bundle is associated with a workstation and is then deleted. I have checked and this bundle was not associated with any workstation and has been deleted in an attempt to get rid of the error. How can I get rid of this error occurrence as I think it may be impacting on server performance?

"The description for Event ID ( 4096 ) in Source ( ZENworks ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: ERROR: [10/4/11 2:38:49 PM] ImportContent AddContentHandler.MSG_ADD_CONTENT_FAILURE Error while importing content PRO11.MSI into the system.
Probable Cause: Content object not found.
Additional Information: f44c587631e8233fcd112ff6d66766"

PRO11.MSI is an msi file which was used for installation of office PRO but we have discontinued this.

Any assistance would be appreciated