We are currently in the midst of implementing ZCM11 within our environment. We have managed to get our PC imaging sorted and are now manually re-creating our Bundles. We have managed to create some simple launch bundles and have them working perfectly. However, when we add a "Registry Edit" Action within the 'Install' we get the following error emailed to us as a Zenworks BundleManager notification:

Error: [10/7/11 11:00:38 AM] BundleManager ActionHandlers.RegistryEditHandler.HandlerError ActionHandlers.RegistryEditHandler.HandlerError{Re gistry Edit;The type initializer for 'Novell.Zenworks.ActionManager.ActionManager' threw an exception.}
__________________________________________________ _____

We also have this message on the Zenworks Configuration > System Information screen on the System Message Log:

Full Message: The following error occurred while processing action "Registry Edit" - The type initializer for 'Novell.Zenworks.ActionManager.ActionManager' threw an exception..
Additional Information: None
Severity: Error
Date: 07 October 2011 11:01:47
Acknowledged Date: None
Source: /Devices/Workstations/103zg4j
Message ID: ActionHandlers.RegistryEditHandler.HandlerError
Probable Cause URL: None
Log ID: 6103c13f88dcbcb99577cd98afa9a18b
Related Objects: /Bundles/Security/Faxpress Loss Prevention
__________________________________________________ _

I thought initially this had been caused by us using registry files exported from Zenworks 7, but I have since tested this with .reg exports from my XP machine and the problem persists. I have also tried uploading the .reg files via both Internet Explorer and Firefox as it had been suggested that IE may have been the issue, again the problem persists. Finally, I have tried manually running the .reg file on the machines with the same user account and the data is imported to the registry without any issues, so this should rule out any potential user permission issues.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to either fix this or to further diagnose this problem it would be greatly appreciated!