No matter what configurations I put in, when running through "simias-server-setup" I keep failing at this error:

System.Exception: Unable to set simias data path in /root/ifolder_server
at Novell.iFolder.SimiasServerSetup.SetupScriptFiles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Novell.iFolder.SimiasServerSetup.Configure () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Novell.iFolder.SimiasServerSetup.SetupScriptFiles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Novell.iFolder.SimiasServerSetup.Configure () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

First off, shouldn't it be trying to set the simias data path, in the data path I gave in the setup? (/var/simias/data by default)

Additionally, why am I getting filename unknown at the crash report?

And obviously, has anyone else run into this? Any ideas as to what would cause this? I can't for the life of me figure this out.

I'm installing ifolder on a 32-bit Ubuntu Maverick, and followed the instructions from: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/iFolderInstall

I've gotten to the point where I can reach the web-interface, however (I did that a while ago, I don't remember if I actually got past this part before, but now I'm setting it up with ldap so I can sync user accounts).

Thanks for any help or input