GW8.0.2
I just built a new Post office and moved 300 users to it and noticed the scheduled maintenance is not running.
The Stand alone GWCheck does work.
I compared all settings in C1 with two other Post offices and they are the same.
This is a snip from the Webpage for the POA Config.
Maybe it is running but I'm not getting the results email, but I do from the other PO's.
Help ? advice?

Database Maintenance Events:
Event #1 : Default POA Mailbox/Library Maintenance Event
Days to Perform Action(s): Su M T W Th F Sa
Time to Perform Action(s): 1:00am
Action Set #1 : Structural Check and Fix of User and Message Databases
Type of Database Files to Check: User Msg Doc
Level of Database Analysis and Verification: Structural
Delete Temporary/Backup Files Older than (days): 7
Database Check Action: Analyze/Fixup
Distribute Database Check Log to Administrator
Action Set #2 : User ContentIndexCheck
Type of Database Files to Check: User Msg Doc
Database Check Action: Analyze/Fixup
Level of Database Analysis and Verification: Structural/Contents
Check Database Indexes
Distribute Database Check Log to Administrator
Event #2 : Delete OLD MAIL
Days to Perform Action(s): F
Time to Perform Action(s): 3:00am
Action Set #1 : Purge Old Mail
Database Check Action: Expire/Reduce
Expire Items Older than (days): 183
Expire Items from: Cal In Out Doc
Expire Trash Items Older than (days): 3
Distribute Database Check Log to Administrator
Event #3 : Default Weekly Maintenance Event
Days to Perform Action(s): Sa
Time to Perform Action(s): 3:00am
Action Set #1 : Default Audit Report
Database Check Action: Audit report
Distribute Database Check Log to Administrator