Hi All

I need help on netware 6.5 SP5. We are installing a netware 6.5 sp5 server for a customer.

Existing Scenario:
Customer runs a netware 4.11 server with dos clients by RPL method of booting. There are 7 to 8 volumes in netware server & users are mapped to these volumes in Syscon 3.75 utility by Login Scripts. Legacy applications are stored in one of the volumes, & the users with rights are able to run the apps. For all management & system activities is carried by syscon utility. Also System Login Scripts are used in Syscon for mapping etc.

We need a same type of netware server with syscon utility with volume mapping by login scripts. Novell Login & Menu System is also one of the major requirement.
Is netware 4.2 or netware 5.1 has menu system & login program to login by dos prompt. Also SYSCON utility for managing the server. Also the os should be able to run on esxi 4.1

Tasks done:
Netware 6.5 SP 5 system is installed & configured on esxi 4. Volumes are created similarly in the netware server. RPL booting is configured & tested with one machine & the machine is able to boot by rpl. I have configured Login Script for users to map the volumes while login, but map is not done & while giving map command, no volumes are mapped.

I need a tool to manage users,volumes,login scripts, etc. Is console one is enough to do admin tasks like user mgmt,volume mgmt,login scripts,rights to files & folders etc.