Has anybody seen this error before? This is on a new OES2 SP3 server. I've got an SR with Novell but support resources for DSFW is pretty thin at Novell..

I'm trying to add a 3rd Domain Controller, the 2nd one went in just fine. The software is all the same as the first two servers, with the exception that I have updated the patch on the first two servers to resolve the issue where multiple items are displayed in MMC (TID 7009358). The libdsearch-plugin.so module has been updated on both servers.. On the 3rd server that I'm trying to install, it fails the PreCheck with this stuff in the logs:

2011-10-26 20:55:43,684 INFO - Precheck:Starting Health Check...
2011-10-26 20:55:43,684 INFO - Precheck:Script to be run is /opt/novell/xad/share/dcinit/provision/provision_precheck.pl
2011-10-26 20:55:44 Excuting /opt/novell/xad/share/dcinit/ndsConfigServerContext.sh --add-dc 'xxxxx.xxxxxxx' 'CN=Administrator,CN=Users,o=xxxxxxx' xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxx
LDAP Based utility [ndsConfigServerContext.sh] to retrieve server context for YaST
DomainName : xxxxx.xxxxxx
NdsAdminName : CN=Administrator,CN=Users,o=xxxxxxx
ExistingServerIP : xxxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxxxx
ExistingServerPort: 0
Add_DC : true
Returning server context->ou=OESSystemObjects.o=xxxxxxxx
>>>Starting the health check
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/novell/xad/lib64/perl/util.pm line 782.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/novell/xad/lib64/perl/util.pm line 782.
Failed to run the pre install health check [156] at /opt/novell/xad/share/dcinit/provision/provision_precheck.pl line 38.
2011-10-26 20:56:30,329 INFO - Precheck:Healthcheck returned.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.