I have recently got my ZPM 11.1 up and running and am doing a patch deploy for the first time as a test. I'm having an issue distributing the patch. When I attempt distribution I'm met with a failure from the patch log.

Could not download bundle content for Malicious Software Remover - Oct 2011 because a ZENworks Server could not be located."
In the main ZCM log I see:

[ZoneConfig] [] [Server: 30feb66703127d43a3cab3bdfc407329 does not have any roles.] [] [][LicensingAdminImpl] [] [The specified component (user) does not exist in any known products.] [] [][] LicensingAdminImpl] [] [The specified component (rm) does not exist in any known products.] [] [LicensingAdminImpl] [] [The specified component (policy) does not exist in any known products.] [] [] LicensingAdminImpl] [] [The specified component (bundle) does not exist in any known products.] [] []
I've verified that the content server location is one of our three primary servers or two satellite servers, however, even if I add all 5 servers...if I back out of that screen and go back in they all show excluded. I'm unsure if this is the actual source of my issue or if I'm going down the wrong troubleshooting path. Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.

-D