Hello,
ZCM 11.1a (sles11), win7 32 ir9a client, nw65sp8 server user homes

I am having major problems with DLU/roaming profiles.

After a few logins on a clean profile users lose their background bitmap, black screen only (machines are ms licenced) and we can't launch groupwise which gives the message
---
Groupwise id not properly installed. The groupwise components could not be initialised.
Please run groupwise setup, or contact your system administrator.
---
There are other symptons as well, lose aero capability whick kills enabling apps which require it (zoomtext, magnifier).

I have checked the usual gw profile issues address book etc and these seem to be ok.

I have noticed that the local user is not always deleted by zen when you logout and log back in again as a local user (Manage existing user account/Volatile user checked), and that all the users policies are not on when they login, ie I immediatly look at the Zen agent and see that all of the user-assigned policies are not there, a refresh will then add the policy to the user and it does request a reboot if the policy is set to reboot.

I can (sometimes) replicate the error by logging in as a member of staff, then a student and then back to the member of staff - this is when the pofile breaks and stays broken until the profile is recreated on the users network home drive. This fails wherever you are a local user or administrator, machine or network rights have not significance on the issue.
Staff and students have a different dlu and roaming policy, I am wondering wherever this has any significance.

Registry dumps and zcm logs are not reporing anything out of the ordinary.

Anybody have any ideas on this as we are a bit stuck.
Thanks

Breezer