I'm having problems granting 'workspace and folder administrator' right to a user.

He is not an Administrator (in our AD on Win2008Server). He is the Principal of our high school. This is the scenario. I need him to be able to delete any entry that a student posts. We have students that are abusing the micro-blog section of their personal workspaces. Then they post something innappropriate, it goes to the 'site-wide' where everyone in the 'AllUsers' can see it.

Loggin in as the Admin, I am able to click on that specific entry to open it. Then I have the 'delete' option above it.

I tried giving my principal this ability, but no luck.

I've tried two different things so far:

First configuration change
1) I made an "Administrators" Group. (The Principal, myself, and our network consultant are part of this group)
2) I then went to Admin settings, System, Access Control for Zone Administration
3) I picked the "Add a Group" and chose Administrators.
4) I checkmarked the box 'Zone Administration' and saved changes and closed out.
5) I then went to the highest most Home workspace while logged in as the Admin, highlighted it, went to Access Controls, and added the Administrators group.
6) I checkmarked the box for 'workspace and folder administrator' and 'Team Member' for the Administrators group, saved changes and closed out.
7) I then logged in as the Principal and tried to delete that student entry...it didn't work...still no 'delete' option.

2nd configuration change
1) With this Administrators Group still having Zone admin access checkmarked in the System\Access Control for Zone administration, I did the following:
a) Went to the Admin\System\Access Control for Zone Administration, picked 'Add a User' and added my principal's username.
b) For the principal, I checkmarked the 'Zone Administration' box, saved changed and closed that window.
c) I then went to the highest most Home workspace while logged in as the Admin, highlighted it, went to Access Controls, and added the principal as a user.
d) I checkmarked the box for 'workspace and folder administrator' and 'Team Member' for the principal, saved changes and closed out.
e) I then logged in as the Principal and tried to delete that student entry...it didn't work...still no 'delete' option.

I'm not sure what to do next? Can anyone help?

We're running Vibe OnPrem 3.1.0 (Build 2354 / June 17, 2011)

Thank you,
Natalie