Hey All,

When I try to log into Novell, with a DLU assigned, I get a ZENworks login window. When I attempt to enter my credentials into that window as well, it fails. I just imaged one of my labs with a new image (previously ZEN10) and that is the only lab this is occurring in. My other labs are working just fine. If I log in as Workstation Only, and right click the agent to login, it fails with the error message "Unable to log into the network because the login credentials or the server certificate is incorrect." and the log shows the following error at the end:

Code:
[DEBUG] [11/09/2011 08:19:36.515] [1900] [ZenworksWindowsService] [37] [] [RemotingService] [] [About to call ObtainAuthToken] [] [] 
[DEBUG] [11/09/2011 08:19:36.515] [1900] [ZenworksWindowsService] [37] [] [RemotingService] [] [ZENLogin took exception: Method not found: 'Byte() Novell.Casa.Client.Auth.Authtoken.ObtainAuthToken(System.String, System.String, Novell.Casa.Client.Auth.WinLuid, System.String() ByRef)'. System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Byte() Novell.Casa.Client.Auth.Authtoken.ObtainAuthToken(System.String, System.String, Novell.Casa.Client.Auth.WinLuid, System.String() ByRef)'.
   at Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Common.CasaHelper.ObtainAuthToken(String SessionID, String RealmName, String Host, String& AuthToken, String()& ExtraAttribs)
   at Novell.Zenworks.Native.RemotingService.RemotingServiceImp.ZENLogin(String SessionID, String Realm, String Username, String Password, String FullDName, String SharedSecret, UInt32 LoginFlag, Boolean bZIconLogin, String()& ExtraAttribs)] [] [] 
[DEBUG] [11/09/2011 08:19:36.515] [1900] [ZenworksWindowsService] [37] [] [RemotingService] [] [ZENLogin returning FAILURE] [] []
Seems to me like some sort of certificate error, but I don't know where to fix it. I've unregistered and re-registered, re-established trust, cleared cache. Any other ideas I should try?

Windows XP, Agent 11.1