mailto: links in webpages are not working properly for me. Clicking a link will activate the Groupwise client, but a new message is not created (and therefore, no address is populated in the To field). I have tested this with the 802 HP2 and HP3 clients on systems running OS 10.6.7, 10.6.8 and 10.7.2. I have tried logging into Groupwise using different accounts as well. In every case, no new messages a created.

Normally, I use Apple's Mail app, so I do not know when this problem began. I was first alerted to it by a coworker this morning. She said it has been happening for a week or so.

Any suggests are welcome!