We are having a login issue to our Groupwise system. Regardless of client or webaccess no one can successfully login. I have shutdown services, restarted servers, etc. The message we are all getting is "Please login again. You may have typed your name or password incorrectly. Remember that passwords are case sensitive."

In doing some research I came across this TID Error: LDAP SSL key file not found [D078] User:user1 (user1) It talks about the Trusted Root Certificate possibly having a bad path. So, I tried to follow the resolution. However, I am not sure which of the items located at /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/lib/nldap/ is the Trusted Root Certificate. So, I copied libldapssl.so.0.0.0 and libldapssl.so to the /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin and issued rcgrpwise stop/start

Do you think this is the correct TID for this issue? If so, is one of the these files the actual one I need to copy instead of the two I mentioned earlier? The other items listed in the nldap folder are: libldapsdk.so, libldapsdk.so.0.0.0, libldapx.so, and libldapx.so.0.0.0

Our current setup version is Groupwise 8.0.2-92377 on a SLES 10 server.