OES2sp3 SLES10sp3 Novell Client 2sp1 IR8 WIN7 Since moving to WIN7 we have an issue with an auditing application, Caseware, in which it takes several minutes to open a project. The project files are on a NSS Volume and can be up to 2GB. We moved the data to WIN 2008 server and the projects open instantly.

We made the following changes on the OES server but this did not help:

I am working through several TIDS on performance tuning for OES2.

It sounds to me as if some SET parameter will fix this. Curious if anyone has had this issue and what they have done.

Fighting the Windows battle now so could use some help as I continue my testing.

Thanks ahead!