Hello Everyone, we are trying to push imaging from CD's to USB Devices. In doing so we used unetbootin to create a working image on the usb drive. We are able to successfully boot into the USB device, but when it enters automatic mode, something odd happens.

Normally when we boot to a CD and enter automatic mode, it query's the zcm server, brings up a list of images, and we download and image onto the PC

Now when we try to boot into the USB version of the zcm imaging system, it querys the server to see if there is an image waiting for it. If there is no image, it reboots the computer.

What we want is the CD version of automatic mode to initiate. I feel as if this has to do with the boot loader. Here is the CFG file that we use in unetbootin. And we enter the linux option when trying to boot.

HTML Code:
default menu.c32
prompt 0
menu title UNetbootin
timeout 100

label unetbootindefault
menu label Default
kernel /ubnkern
append initrd=/ubninit ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=1 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic install=hd:/dev/sdb1 root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry0
menu label linux
kernel /boot/i386/loader/linux
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=2 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic install=hd:/dev/sdb1 

root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry1
menu label manual
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=5 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic install=hd:/dev/sdb1 

root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry2
menu label config
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=7 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic install=hd:/dev/sdb1 

root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry3
menu label install
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=4 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic install=hd:/dev/sdb1 

root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry4
menu label lilo
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=3 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic install=hd:/dev/sdb1 

root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry5
menu label disable
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=3 DISABLEZEN=1 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic 

install=hd:/dev/sdb1 root=/dev/sdb1

label ubnentry6
menu label enable
append initrd=/boot/i386/loader/initrd ramdisk_size=67584 splash=silent mode=3 ENABLEZEN=1 USDBOOT=YES showopts vga=0x0314 acpi=off nolapic 

install=hd:/dev/sdb1 root=/dev/sdb1