Now that OES11 is out, what are your plans for upgrading to OES11 from any previous version of OES Linux?

A) Upgrading now or will be upgrading ASAP
B) Will wait until SP1 is available for download before proceeding
C) Will wait until more widespread reports of successes and failures of upgrades are reported here before proceeding with an upgrade
D) Don't have any plans to upgrade any time in the foreseeable future
E) Considering migrating to a competing product shortly