I have 3 SLED 10SP3 Satellites that won't refresh. They were originally upgraded from ZCM 10.3 to ZCM 11.0 successfully. After upgrading my primaries to 11.1a the satellites refused to update using System Update and quit refreshing. I couldn't remove the satellite roles so I removed them from the zone, uninstalled and reinstalled the agents. They would not automatically register in the zone, so I did it manually. When I run ZAC satcfg this is the output:

Processing Command: satcfg

Satellite Roles
Collection: Disabled Requires web server: false. Requires content replication: false.
Authentication: Disabled Requires web server: false. Requires content replication: false.
Content: Disabled Requires web server: false. Requires content replication: false.
Imaging: Disabled Requires web server: false. Requires content replication: false.

When I run ZAC satrc It just hangs. ZAC satr Shows all roles "Enabled: false Status: Stopped".

I can ping all primary servers to and from each satellite and reach the web interface on https from each satellite to all of my primaries.
I've looked in /var/opt/novell/zenworks/logs/localstore/zmd-messages.log and I don't see anything telling.