Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a few days now and I am still lead to asking my own question.

I have a fresh install of SLES10 sp4 and OES2 sp3. I installed OES2 with NSS and AFP. I've already created a pool and a couple NSS volumes. Everything reports running/activated. AFP also seems to be running. I have left all the settings alone, just turned off Export All Volumes and in turn added the volume I do want to export under the Volumes tab. I also put my context in.

I then went to Password Policies and opened up the only one that exists called "Common_Proxy_Policy". Universal Password is enabled so I only added the context as I did for AFP. Now from a OSX client, I can connect, but I can not see any volumes. /var/log/messages shows the following:

Jan 13 09:46:54 linux-ud39 afptcpd[6417]: Created new session: 7 <0x7faf20>. Existing sessions count: 2
Jan 13 09:46:54 linux-ud39 afptcpd[6417]: [error] Failed to get volume key for - USR:\
Jan 13 09:46:54 linux-ud39 afptcpd[6417]: [error] Failed to get volume key for - USR:\

I have read something about an AFP Proxy user, but that doesn't seem to exist. I'm not sure if its something I need to create, but I would think that this would have been added if needed during install. That has been my experience with other flavors of Linux. I'm not sure where to go from here. Everything I have looked into seems to be setup correctly. It appears from the log that I'm connected and I only get a login failure when I know I am entering incorrect credentials. If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!