I have 3 locations in my environment. Two of the locations scan inventory devices and results show up in ZCC as expected. In the 3rd location, Inventory scan runs on the device, and the Inventory tab of the Z Icon shows the inventory has run. Looking at the device in ZCC however shows that the inventory has not been updated with the scan.

I have compared configuration settings on all 3 locations and can't find anything different. I found a TID that described this problem, but said it was fixed in Zenworks 10.3. I'm using Zenworks 11.1 and have never had any versions of Zenworks 10 installed on any devices.