Ok I think I have this figured out but want to make sure. I have a destination computer that is registered with ZCM11 and has a GUID. On my source computer I have ZCM11 installed but ran all of the steps to un-register it and remove all traces of it's GUID (after trial and error) and upload the image to the server. Now I bring the image back down onto the destination computer and it overtakes the Zen object in the ZCM11 console, as I expected due to the Reconcile Settings, but has the same GUID as it did before....this is where I am confused. Where is the destination computer getting it's OWN old GUID from? I could understand it getting the source computers GUID if I missed a place to delete it from. The only thing I can think of is that it is pulling it from it's Image Safe Data even though I did not have the Just Imaged=True flag on or what I really think is happening is when it contacts the ZCM server to register, even though it is technically new, the server recognizes it and gives it back it's old GUID since it was never un-registered.

Am I right?

Am I re-imaging the destination computer again but cleared it's ISD first just to see if that makes any difference.
I don't see a problem with this but just want to understand it.