Primary server (ZCM 11.1) was originally installed with one configured NIC. For traffic purposes, added a second NIC for imaging traffic. with two different DNS entries in DNS: zcm-01 & zcm-img; each respectfully to and Each NIC is on two different VLANs. Following the docs, I configured each of the conf files as directed. ZCM-01 is the one with the certificate configured at time of install.

When pushing an imaging bundle to a workstation, the workstation wakes just fine, starts the imaging process just fine as it connects to the imaging NIC However, when it starts the imaging engine, it flashes as if it is going to start imaging and exits the imaging engine. The error that I get both on the server and in ZCC is as follows:

Full Message:
The Action ZENworks Image of the Bundle <Image_Bundle_Name> was not successfully applied to the Device <Name_of_Workstation>
Additional Information:
Failed to read from Preboot Server.
Severity: Error
Date: February 3, 2012 10:10:14 AM
Acknowledged Date: None
Source: /Devices/Servers/zcm-01
Message ID: Novell.Zenworks.Prebootwork.ERRMSG_REGISTERED_DEVI CE
Probable Cause URL: None
Log ID: 02f0cee36869b02b099e3aa6124ff2b0
Related Objects: None

Any information that I have been able to find on this tells me that the information for both NICs is being pushed down to the workstation causing a conflict and that there needs to be a restriction in place for the address for imaging. However, the instructions on exactly how and where to configure this are elusive. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!