After upgrading both our development and production servers to 11.1a, I am experiencing a problem in ZCC. The problem occurs when going into a device, bundle or policy object and trying to view the message log. I can view the message fine, but when trying to acknowledge or delete it and clicking next or ok, the webpage sits and thinks about it for 30-60 seconds. While it is doing that if I look at task manager, the dbsrv12.exe process causes the cpu usage to jump from 2-3% to 60-70%. Eventually the message will close, however on the summary page the number of errors listed is not decremented. I don't believe this is a hardware issue as I did not have this problem in 11.0. I have randomly seen this in the past in 10.x, but it would come and go with different version updates.

Our development server is Windows 2008 32 bit SP2, our production server is Windows 2008 R2 SP1. Both are using the embedded sybase database.

Thank you for any insight you can offer.