Hi, I'm trying to set up a Groupwise 2012 system for the purpose of evaluation. My intent was to install eDirectory and the GW system files on a Windows Server 2008 SP2, then run the GW client either on that same machine or a connected Windows 7 machine. I am having trouble with basic installation. I installed eDirectory apparently without a problem, and created a Tree and a single context. I don't recall creating any users as a part of the install. I have gotten through the GW install to the point where it wants to know the eDirectory server name, context, user name and password. This server is not connected to the internet. I gave it an IP address of and used that as the eDirectory server name. I put in what I thought was my context, and used the Windows Administrator ID. GW install does not like this - says it cannot authenticate to the eDirectory server. I'm not sure if I have a problem with eDirectory, or just the wrong user ID, or what. I do not see any type of user interface for eDirectory that would allow me to create/login users. What am I missing? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I do not have any experience with Novell nor access to anyone who can help.