Hi all
Trying to get my "System Update Entitlement" to work again. Was working OK. Feburary OK but March PRU is still downloading after several days. If I hit "Check for Updates" I get

"There was a failure when attempting to contact Novell Customer Center to retrieve available updates. Be sure that you have internet connectivity and that system update has been configured with the correct proxy information: Unable to establish a secure connection: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed"

So my "System Update Entitlements" status says "Active".
So to be sure to be sure, I try to reactivate it with my ZCM configuration code. Next error....

"An error occurred while trying to connect to NCC server"

Ar AH!!! must be getting close - try to re-register the SUSE server to NCC. Using my SUSE 10SP2 licenced registration key from the customer care center (Actually running SP3 - would this mean a different number and where would I find it on the server?). I then get

"Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://secure-www.novell.com/center/satellite-1.0/xmlrpc"

Running that URL, all it gives me is ....

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <methodResponse>
- <fault>
- <value>
- <struct>
- <member>
<value>java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.novell.ist.mongoose.satellite.SatelliteAPI.reg isterServer()</value>
- <member>
- <value>

Is this something to do with expired SSL certificates or something and how do I fix it?