Hi all,

I have just downloaded the Zenworks 11 SP2 and I am upgrading. But, I only have 1 server with incrusted DB. When I run setup.sh,
I introduce the username and the password, I have this message:

the following ports are currently in use: 9971 You must free them before proceeding.
The process is:

zenworks 25922 6.6 7.4 1640248 595676 ? Sl 09:30 1:17 /opt/novell/zenworks/lib/java/bin//java -server -Xms256m -Xmx1024m -Xss1m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Dbusinessobjects.orb.oci.protocol=ssl -DcertDir=/etc/opt/novell/zenworks/security -DtrustedCert=ca.der -DsslCert=server.der -DsslKey=server.key -Dpassphrase=passphrase.txt -cp /opt/novell/zenworks/java/lib/zenloader.jar:/opt/novell/zenworks/java/lib/jdom-1.0.jar:/etc/opt/novell/zenworks/loader-logging/ com.novell.zenworks.loader.ZENLoader /etc/opt/novell/zenworks/loader
If I stop the novell-zenloader service, the process dissapear. Ok. But, when I continue the upgrading, I have this error:

Upgrade Error ------------- Unable to continue with the ZENworks 11 SP2 upgrade because the Primary Server does not have embedded Sybase SQL Anywhere database installed. You must first upgrade the Primary Server that has the database installed, then upgrade other servers in the Zone.
I cant continue. I have run the diagnostic tool for the DB and seems ok. Any ideas?

Thank so much.