Hi everyone,
I'm having a play aroudn with the new ability of exporting content along with the bundle information

I've got my content exported from our internal ZCM zone and am trying to import it into a test zone to see how well this works

Our internal zone is 2008R2 / SQL 2008 R2 running ZCM 11 sp2

the test zone is on sles 10 sp3 with internal sybase running ZCM 11 sp2 also

I've copied the bundles from windows to Linux and am trying to import but always get an error 45 message and the bundle doesn't import

All the paths match up in the action content XML file and i'm at a loss as to why this is not importing, when it appears all the paths are right and I shouldn't have to change anything

Here's a chunk of the zman logfile when i'm trying to do the import - note the particularly useless error message which indicates a problem, but of course not detailing what thr problem is...:

[DEBUG] [4/5/12 3:10:07 PM] [] [ZMan] [1] [] [Command: bc FlashPlayer10 FlashPlayer10.xml --TerminalDevice=/dev/pts/0 --ScreenDimension=51 166 ] [] []
[DEBUG] [4/5/12 3:10:10 PM] [] [ZMan] [1] [] [Error:The count of content files specified in the action content information XML file for the action of type "Install MSI Action" is not in accordance with the action XML data.] [] []
[DEBUG] [4/5/12 3:10:10 PM] [] [CommandRunner] [1] [] [java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.CommandRunner.execute(CommandRunner.java:94)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.ZMan.executeRunner(ZMan.java:327)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.ZMan.runCommand(ZMan.java:530)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.ZMan.main(ZMan.java:464)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.ZManExecutor.execute(ZManExecutor.java:101)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.ZManExecutor.main(ZManExecutor.java:41)
Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.zman.exceptions.ZManException
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.actions.InstallMSIDataActionHandler.processActionData(InstallMSIDataActionHandler.java:73)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.commands.BundleHandler.processActionData(BundleHandler.java:5819)
	at com.novell.zenworks.zman.commands.BundleHandler.createBundle(BundleHandler.java:876)
	... 10 more
] [] []
[DEBUG] [4/5/12 3:10:10 PM] [] [ZMan] [1] [] [Command failed (partially or totally)] [] []
[DEBUG] [4/5/12 3:10:10 PM] [] [ZMan] [1] [] [Command completed in 3007 ms] [] []
[DEBUG] [4/5/12 3:10:10 PM] [] [ZMan] [1] [] [ERROR Code: 45] [] []
I know this will probably be something trivial and silly, but would love to know what the hell is going on with this

Trying the import on the original zone also does not work

I know in pre SP2 releases we had to change paths in the action xml file, but there is nowhere to change them in this new version, i've even tried changing the paths to full paths with no luck