Hi All

I followed the tutorial two times from start to finish and I get the same error both times.

This is a total an utter line by line clone of the route that Daniel Lench did for his nofolder.com website

11.3 noFolder.com Page 3

I am using OpenSUSE version 11.3 and iFolder

Code:
ifolder:/home/user # ifolder-admin-setup

IFOLDER WEB ADMIN SETUP

This script configures a server installation of iFolder Web Admin application. The script is intended for testing purposes only. 

----- WEB ALIAS -----
Web Alias for iFolder Web Admin

Web Alias? [/admin]: 
----- REQUIRE SSL -----
Require a secure connection between the browsers and
the iFolder Web Admin application

Require SSL? [Y]: 
----- REQUIRE SERVER SSL -----
Require a secure connection between the iFolder Server
and the iFolder Web Admin application

Require Server SSL? [Y]: 
----- IFOLDER URL -----
The host or ip address of the iFolder server that will
be used by the iFolder Web Admin application

iFolder URL? [https://localhost:443/]: 
----- REDIRECT URL -----
Redirect URL for iChain / AccessGateway

Redirect URL? []: 
Working...

Configuring /usr/lib64/simias/admin/Web.config...Done
Server DATA PATH is set to :  /var/simias/data/simias 
Configuring /etc/apache2/conf.d/ifolder_admin.conf...Done
Installing certificate...Failed

System.Exception: Unable to retrieve the certificate from the iFolder server.
  at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.iFolderAdminSetup.SetupSsl () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.iFolderAdminSetup.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.iFolderAdminSetup.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.iFolderAdminSetup.SetupSsl () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.iFolderAdminSetup.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Novell.iFolderApp.Web.iFolderAdminSetup.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

FAILED
I am totally lost I need this to work and it's so hard to understand what I have done wrong. Apache is very unhappy if I go to https://localhost:443 it's just plain miserable and doesn't even show a proper page. Do I have to use a "real" email address at part

Code:
# gensslcert -Y 1825 -n FQDN -e EMAIL@EXAMPLE.COM
because I do use a real email address but I don't have the linux "mail sending" backbone thing set up on this server (I don't have a clue about what that is, it's just that there *is* one - - I only know because Windows Apache is different because it *lacks* this mail sending thingie-me-bob).