I don't get it - I *think* the correct/best way to deploy an iPrint client to a managed device is via an iPrint Printer Policy. I'm thinking of just creating a "dummy printer" for the sole-purpose of getting the correct iPrint client deployed - WinXP vs. Win 7 32-bit vs. Win 7 64-bit which the Install iPrint Client link on the iprint/ipp printers page does intelligently. But the check box for "Install iPrint client" requires me to specify a device from which to install the client from. Why couldn't I just point it to my iPrint server and it deliver the appropriate nipp-s.exe for the platform making the request?

Alternatively, there's the bundle deployment method, but that too would need to have the correct iPrint client executable (e.g. nipp-s.exe) per platform, thus requiring multiple bundles (or multiple actions) if there's not an auto-magically-intelligent way to download the correct iPrint client like the iPrint web-install of a printer is able to do.

I must be making this more difficult than it should be - I'm missing something...