We had updated to ZCM 11.1a some time ago and it broke some RDP connections on some machines so as a temporary work around we disable the User Manager for the Agents. Now that we have updated to 11.2 I have turned the User Manager back on for the few Windows systems that we have the agent updated on. Now when we log into these workstation and the Logging into User Source fails the Zenworks Authentication window pops up and we are unable to authenticate with our username and password. We get the message: Unable to log into Zenworks realm because the system has disconnected from the network and the specified credentials did not match with the credentials cached on the system.....
I am having trouble troubleshooting this. I need specific instructions on enabling logging for the User Manager portion of ZCM on a Windows 7 system and then where exactly to find these logs after they are produced and what to look for in terms of error message that will lead me in the right direction for troubleshooting.
Thanks!