First off I hope I am posting this in the right place. Please excuse me if I have not. I am interested to know if any one has the mobility connector, Data Syncronizer, and GroupWise 2012 set up and able to sync Calander Appointments from a third party calendar app. I have a Motorola Droid x2 and have successfuly configured and am using the stock e-mail app with my Data Sync server. Everything works great, I get mail, can send mail, move to folders, see calendar events in the stock calendar app, and when adding an appointment using the stock calendar app it syncs right to my groupwise calendar. However, I am not a fan of the stock calendar app on the Droid x2 due to the fact that it just puts dots on the date, and I have to open the day view to see what is schedualed. So I found a third party app, called Jorte Calendar, which I love. It shows me everything I want to see. If an appointment is added in my Groupwise Calendar, it shows on my Jorte Calendar. However if I add an appointment in Jorte, it never syncs to groupwise. I have checked the calendars, and it shows my gw calendars. Has anyone seen this, or know of what my be going on? Any thoughts or help would be great.