Hi,

I have here a OES11 server with iFolder3 installed.
My past problem:
If I connect the server with the iFolder client over SSL I get the message that the certificate is not secure because it's not "official" signed.
Ok, I great I own certificate, make CSR file and let it signed by a official certificate signer.
After this I gave the server a second IP address and bind a virtual host (with the signed certificate) on this ip address.
No I can connect with the iFolder3 client to the server without any message that the certificate is not secure.
But I have a new Problem:
When I try to activate a user for iFolder in the iFolder admin portal I get the following message:
----------- Start message ---------------------
Server Version: 1.9.0.0
HostName: cr-n-ftp
MachineName: cr-n-ftp
OS Version: Unix 2.6.32.59
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.1433

Exception detail:

Exception type: SendFailure

Error writing request: The authentication or decryption has failed.

at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.WriteHeaders () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.SetHeaders (System.Byte[] buffer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Net.WebConnectionStream:SetHeaders (byte[])
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SendRequestHeaders (Boolean propagate_error) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
-------------- End message ----------------

And also I get a error message when I try to open the SYSTEM-tab on the iFolder admin portal:
----------- Start message ---------------------
Server Version: 1.9.0.0
HostName: cr-n-ftp
MachineName: cr-n-ftp
OS Version: Unix 2.6.32.59
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.1433

Exception detail:

Exception type: Exception

Unable to connect to master serverSystem.Net.WebException: Error writing request: The authentication or decryption has failed.
at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.WriteHeaders () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.SetHeaders (System.Byte[] buffer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Net.WebConnectionStream:SetHeaders (byte[])
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SendRequestHeaders (Boolean propagate_error) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Novell.iFolderWeb.Admin.SystemInfo.ConnectToMaster () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Novell.iFolderWeb.Admin.SystemInfo.Page_PreRender (System.Object source, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessLoadComplete () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
-------------- End message ----------------

Any idea or tip how I fix this?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Andre