I am going to deploy a Data Encryption Policy in our company. Now I have two problems after my test.

The Novell Decrypt Tool (ZESDecrypt.exe) function only on win32 bit devices. It didn't start on a Win7 professional 64bit and a message come ("The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows youíre running. Check your computerís system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.") Is this tool not supported for 64bit?
If a policy is assign to a device I can start ZESDecrypt.exe and use the tool. If I go to a device which has not assign the policy the tool did not start. If the tool function on a device with assigned policy and I remove the policy from device the tool didn't start. At first a error comes from Symantec (launch ["C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe" -f -i4r] and the message was "C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL"). After this I stop Symantec and launch ZESDecrypt.exe again and the next error comes not enough memory for application error translate from german.

ZENworks Adaptive Agent-Version: Monthly Update 2
Copy standalone decryption tool to removable storage devices is checked in policy. This ZESDecrypt.exe which was copy to some sticks a have run on some devices.

With this errors I couldn't make a roll out. Has somebody a idea or is a service request known?

Best regards