I'm going to start out by saying that I'm posting this question here rather than Citrix forums because it seems whenever I mention that I use Novell products I generally get no responses to any of the questions that I ask out there.

Recently, I've been developing my new Citrix environment to replace my old setup with 2 virtual 2008 R2 Xenapp 6.5 Advanced edition servers in a load balancing configuration, and I'm currently trying this setup to work with a Citrix Secure Gateway.

On my two servers, I've reconfigured my Novell Clients to "Login With Non-Novell Credential Provider" and "Novell Logon" are both set to off, and I'm running the SP 2 IR3 client for Win7/2008. I've also gone through the steps of adding the registry keys HKLM\Software\Novell\Login... TSClientAutoAdminLogin=1 and DefaultLoginProfile=Default.

In my testing when I was connecting directly to my XenApp servers directly through the web interface, connection and load balancing worked perfectly. The published application would load and my drives would map successfully behind the scenes. After configuring my the Citrix Secure Gateway and trying to connect, if I try connecting directly to a published application, everything still appears to be working correctly, but if I try to connect to the published Desktop I can connect but my network drives don't map. I'm trying to figure out what is different with the Desktop than other published apps that is preventing it from mapping drives correctly. I have disabled use of the CSG and connected directly back to the servers and once again my Desktop drives automatically map again. Has anyone run into this before? Thanks!