Hi, I have been using iFolder without a problem for a few months until now. Yesterday one of the users was trying to delete an iFolder when something happpened to their PC and the delete failed. Now I am struggling to access any of the shared folders either from the client (on Windows) or from the web admin panel

When I click on the iFolders tab I get the error message below, if I try to delete the user account I get an error message saying account cannot be deleted.

Is there anyway I can fix this issue? any help is much appreciated.

Server Version:
HostName: IFLMDSV01
MachineName: IFLMDSV01
OS Version: Unix
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.1433

Exception detail:

Exception type: NullReferenceException

System.NullReferenceException-Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReceiveResponse (System.Net.WebResponse response, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage message, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapExtension[] extensions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke (System.String method_name, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at iFolderAdmin.GetiFolder (System.String ifolderID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) iFolderAdmin:GetiFolder (string)
at Novell.iFolderWeb.Admin.iFolders.CreateiFolderList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Novell.iFolderWeb.Admin.iFolders.GetiFolders () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Novell.iFolderWeb.Admin.iFolders.Page_PreRender (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessLoadComplete () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0