We went from 10.3.1 to 11.2 and ever since I have been unable to rebuild the Windows Complete packages. The network package builds fine and all MAC agents build. We are currently on MU2 and still cannot get it to build. This runs on a Windows 2003 server and I've already checked on disk space. I have the errors but without knowing what it's really doing I'm not sure what they mean or where else to look. I've tried both zman surp and novell-zenworks-configure commands and both fail. Here is the error from the novell-zenworks-configure log.

[2012.07.12-15:05:34] SEVERE: Failed to create package.
com.novell.zenworks.configure.ConfigureException: Failed to create package.

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.actions.CreateExtrac torPacksConfigureAction.create(CreateExtractorPack sConfigureAction.java:590)

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.actions.CreateExtrac torPacksConfigureAction.configure(CreateExtractorP acksConfigureAction.java:295)

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.ZENworksConfigure.ex ecConfigAction(ZENworksConfigure.java:1671)

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.ZENworksConfigure.co nfigure(ZENworksConfigure.java:1529)

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.ZENworksConfigure.ma in(ZENworksConfigure.java:1448)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.ConfigureLoader.main (ConfigureLoader.java:73)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.novell.zenworks.deployment.CreateExtractorPack sUtil.createExtractorPack(CreateExtractorPacksUtil .java:394)

at com.novell.zenworks.configure.actions.CreateExtrac torPacksConfigureAction.create(CreateExtractorPack sConfigureAction.java:568)

... 9 more