Hi,

i have a problem with registry settings. i have a bundle which creates a registry key in HKCU\Software\7-Zip

The bundle contains only this registry edit. Now i get this error message all the time from all machines:

Error: [7/17/12 9:17:07 AM] BundleManager ActionHandlers.RegistryEditHandler.HandlerError ActionHandlers.RegistryEditHandler.HandlerError{7-Zip context Men Einstellungen;Der Typeninitialisierer fr "Novell.Zenworks.ActionManager.ActionManager" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht.}

Maybe i set a setting in the bundle wrong. In the "edit registry" there is a advanced tab and there i have two options:

run action as:
System
Apply HKEY_CURRENT_USER changes to the logged in user's hive instead of .DEFAULT

User

I set this to User because the action should edit the HKCU tree which is the user tree or should i activate the system option with "Apply HKEY_CURRENT_USER changes to the logged in user's hive instead of .DEFAULT"? I dont understand what the difference between both settings is. I read the help and documentation but still have problems to understand it

It would be nice if someone can help me to understand this and solve the error message because it blast my mail postbox