Hi all.
In need of some technical advice. I have 2 x ZCM 11.2.1 servers (on Win 2008R2). One of them, the initial one, also has the SQL DB running on it.
I have no idea how, but after the 11.2.1 patch was applied, preboot services got messed up. A bunch of config files just disappeared. I fixed the second server.
However, now the initial primary server will no load the ZCC (no error, just a blank screen), and the server's Adaptive Agent is not communicating (says device is unmanaged).
I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the server (leaving the content-repo etc), but an uninstall tried to remove the DB as well, not good.

All the ZDC reports are fine on both servers.

I'm curious how much of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\Zenworks\.. I can copy from a working server to a non-functioning server, to repair it? I would assume the tomcat stuff would be identical for 2 servers at the same patch level?

I have found this in the loader-messages.log :

[DEBUG] [24/07/12 9:03:38 AM] [] [Loader.DataModelModule] [16] [] [Logging into the datamodel (try 1)] [] []
[DEBUG] [24/07/12 9:03:39 AM] [] [Loader.DataModelModule] [16] [] [Failed to initialize due to DataModelConfigurationException:] [] []
[DEBUG] [24/07/12 9:03:39 AM] [] [Loader.DataModelModule] [16] [] [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.DataModel ConfigurationException: The dependencies for the component are invalid: addon-images
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.verifyComponentDependencies(DataM odelConfiguration.java:564)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.initialize(DataModelConfiguration .java:206)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.initialize(DataModelConfiguration .java:175)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.<init>(DataModelConfiguration.jav a:149)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.getInstance(DataModelConfiguratio n.java:128)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.getDefault(DataModelConfiguration .java:120)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.ServiceStor eFactory.factoryServiceStore(ServiceStoreFactory.j ava:154)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.DataModelModule .eventCallback(DataModelModule.java:292)
at com.novell.zenworks.tess.eventsystem.EventThread.r un(EventThread.java:53)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.DataModel ConfigurationException: Unknown dependency: preboot
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.configuration.DataMo delConfiguration.verifyComponentDependencies(DataM odelConfiguration.java:552)
... 11 more
] [] []

It looks like the preboot/addon-image components are broken/missing, but I have no idea how to repair them.

Can anyone help?