When I try to install profiles on my IOS device from the ZENworks app, I get an error. The profile will not install. When I connect my iPhone/iPad to the PC and run the iphone configurator I can see the following errors in the log:

Jul 10 11:17:01 iPhone profiled[3002] <Notice>: (Error) MC: Cannot install MDM -c-o-m-.-n-e-t-f-l-e-x-b-v-.-p-r-o-f-i-l-e-.-M-D-M-1-. -E-r-r-o-r-: -N-S-E-r-r-o-r-:^J-D-e-s-c -: -T-h-e -p-a-y-l-o-a-d -c-o-m-.-n-e-t-f-l-e-x-b-v-.-p-r-o-f-i-l-e-.-M-D-M-1 -c-o-u-l-d -n-o-t -b-e -i-n-s-t-a-l-l-e-d-.^J-S-u-g-g -: -T-h-e -s-e-r-v-e-r -m-d-m-t-e-s-t-.-n-e-t-f-l-e-x-.-n-l -r-e-q-u-i-r-e-s -a -c-l-i-e-n-t -c-e-r-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-e-.^J-U-S -D-e-s-c-: -T-h-e -p-a-y-l-o-a-d -c-o-m-.-n-e-t-f-l-e-x-b-v-.-p-r-o-f-i-l-e-.-M-D-M-1 -c-o-u-l-d -n-o-t -b-e -i-n-s-t-a-l-l-e-d-.^J-D-o-m-a-i-n -: -M-C-I-n-s-t-a-l-l-a-t-i-o-n-E-r-r-o-r-D-o-m-a-i-n^J-C-o-d-e -: -4-0-0-1^J-T-y-p-e -: -M-C-F-a-t-a-l-E-r-r-o-r^J-P-a-r-a-m-s -: -(^J -"-c-o-m-.-n-e-t-f-l-e-x-b-v-.-p-r-o-f-i-l-e-.-M-D-M-1-"^J-)^J-.-.-.-U-n-d-e-r-l-y-i-n-g -e-r-r-o-r-:^J-N-S-E-r-r-o-r-:^J-D-e-s-c -: -T-h-e -s-e-r-v-e-r -m-d-m-t-e-s-t-.-n-e-t-f-l-e-x-.-n-l -r-e-q-u-i-r-e-s -a -c-l-i-e-n-t -c-e-r-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-e-.^J-D-o-m-a-i-n -: -N-S-U-R-L-E-r-r-o-r-D-o-m-a-i-n^J-C-o-d-e -: ---1-2-0-6^J-T-y-p-e -: -M-C-F-a-t-a-l-E-r-r-o-r

On the phone it says: "Profile Failed to Install" "The profile "MDM iOS APN Configuration File" could not be installed.

For the IIS server I am using a wildcard certificate from Godaddy.

Kind regards