Converting from Netware to SLES. Built a server with SLES 11. I believe it is handing out DHCP addresses as my two test station have picked up IP address from the pool. Built eDirectory with a test user account on the server. My workstations do not see the new tree, context or server. The server and workstations are off our production network and in a test environment. They are the only three machines connected in this environment. Both workstation have IP addresses from the new server. They can ping each other, and the server. The server can also ping their address. They also can login into iManager for the server. I can see the objects in the tree via iManager from both stations.

Uninstalled and re-installed the client on the workstation. Went into properties of the Novell client on the workstation and manually entered Preferred Server and Preferred Tree. Also entered Tree and Name Server. Used the name and IP address of the server. I have tried two different clients OES SP2 Novell Client 4.91 SP4 and Novell Client for Windows 4.91 SP5. Tried both of these option with zdfagent and without.