Did a transfer_id migration on my main iprint server, moving it from
oes2sp3 to oes11. Followed tid 7004109, although I did forget one step
after the migration was finished, but that just affected the 'port' the
printer uses, nothing with the migration itself.

Anyway, did have some migration issues:

Had some issues (quite a few actually) where drivers got changed to a
different model printer, most switched to the universal driver, even
though we have that model printer driver in our driver store.

Also had a couple printers where the printer profile seems to have

I got these issues resolved, had someone mention I post this in here so
the migration guys could see it.