I discovered something odd when editing dynamic groups in ZCM 11.2.1.
If I add a filter that says "Device - Hostname", "Contains", I can
enter part of the workstation name.
But for some reason, the dropdown box result is case sensitive, while
the preview (and actual searh result) is not.

This probably stems from that XP was always represented as lower case
both internally and in the workstation lists, while the internal
workstation name for Windows 7 can be in upper case.

If I search workstation names in the workstation folder, they are all
lower case.

This can bequite annoying if you try to search up a specific set of
workstations, as you have to guess the capitalization for the
workstation name.

It's easy to reproduce though.