I have had the same bundles for years and due to summer vacations of staff I can not pinpoint what has changed in what order but I'll assume it was our upgrade from 10.3.0 to 11 sp2 a couple months ago.

Most bundles are very simple, but all appear to be effected now.

For Troubleshooting, I created a new simple bundle that simply launches notepad.exe on refresh and is available from 01:00 to 23:00 and select all locations to place the shortcut and it's relationship is with my PC and a couple of associates PCs using windows 7 or windows XP.

The problem is I have no errors and no shortcuts on the PCs. The bundle will not launch and do not show on the PCs as available, but the next day all PCs had a instance of notepad launched on their PCs.

This prompts me to change the availability time to 10:00 to 11:00 and the shortcuts show-up on refresh and notepad.exe launches. I continue to expand the time window and it finally fails when availabily is set to 04:00 to 23:59. Yet it works when set to 04:01 to 23:59.

My last idea that I can't seem to find a connection is I'm in Eastern Daylight Time (-4:00). It has taken me a few days to get this far, I'm looking for someone to jump start me again.