Good afternoon, I know that I should remember how to fix this but I apologize for asking again.

I have a Windows XPSP2 system, that had an old version of the ZCM11 agent on it, 11.0, I uninstalled that version, uninstalled the Novell client, and then reinstalled the Novell client along with ZCM11.2 agent. However I'm still seeing the same issue when I try to log into the workstation.

The Novell Logon processes through correctly, however; I'm then presented with the ZCM dialog box, I enter my user name and password, but I then get the following:

Unable to log into the ZENworks realm because the system has been disconnected from the network and the specified credentials did not match with the credentials cached on the system.

- You must specify the credentials used to previously log into the ZENworks realm from this system.
- If your credentials have changed since the last login, you must reconnect the system to the network to be able to log into the ZENworks realm.

Note: Repeated unsuccessful attempts might clear the cache and prevent you from logging into the ZENworks realm.

Any ideas?

Thank you