Hi all, anyone any ideas on this?

We have a problem with ZCM11.2, 11.2.1 & 11.2.1 Monthly Update 2 Win7 x64 agents. They consistently add 40+ seconds to the first stage: "Processing login to user source" of the ZCM login. All previous agent version we've used up to 11.2 work without this 40 second delay, so we're deploying 11.1 until we resolve it.

For info: Our 11.1 login time after powering on is ~1min for a new user to log (profile create). Logging off then on, with the same user login is about 20sec.

Problem with similar symptoms as:
Support | Initial user login slow or not possible at all after device start-up
BUT, the file mentioned there does exist.
Log file entries are as per this doc.

We've tested with completely fresh install of Win7SP1, Novell Client 2SP2 ir4a and just a DLU (No GP) Oracle, ZCM 11.2.1 (Server and agent fully patched with monthly update 2) SLES11 Primary servers. Win7SP1 x64 workstations with ZCM Novell client and no other software or other than default config.

(We've had an SR10785563101 open for a while, and know another institution with the same problem we think)