I must be very close, but I am missing something. Running IFolder on SLES 10 and OES. I am able to login to IFolder using the client from outside our building. I can upload and download files when I am outside our building. I can also login to the Administration page via WebAccess from outside our building. I can perform all the administrative tasks. I can login to IFolder as a regular user from outside the building using WebAccess. I can login to the Administration page from inside the building via Webaccess.

I cannot login to the system from within our building using the client. It just gives the connection error. I can login to the system as a regular user from within the building using WebAccess, but as soon as I try to open a file or upload a file, I get kicked off with the following error:

Exception Message: Error writing request.
Exception Type: System.Net.WebException
Exception Site: Void WriteRequest()
Exception Source: System

Exception Stack:

System.Net.WebException: Error writing request.
at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.WriteRequest () [0x00000]
at System.Net.WebConnectionStream.Close () [0x00000]
at System.IO.StreamWriter.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000]
at System.IO.StreamWriter.Close () [0x00000]
at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter.Close () [0x00000]
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.SendRequest (System.IO.Stream s, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage message, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapExtension[] extensions) [0x00000]
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke (System.String method_name, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000]

Username: (myusername)
User Full Name: (myfullname)

System iFolder Name: iFolder
System iFolder Version:

Server iFolder Version:
Server CLR Version: 2.0.50727.1433
Server Host: fs2
Server Machine: fs2
Server Operating System: Unix
Server Username: wwwrun

Like I said, I must be very close. I have scoured the TIDs and tried them without success. I must be missing something, but I am at a loss. Can anyone point me in the right direction?