I don't know where to post this so tell me if other.

I am is a very bad situation. I installed ZCM 11.1 when it first came out and it has been working great until Sunday.
When our students log in everything works well for five minutes. Then the Zenworks client comes up with a policy change notification and the machine reboots.
Later we found that this is only works when the user has already been created on the workstation.
On workstations that the user has never logged into and the account needs to be created on the local station the user gets the zenworks login not the novell login, and they are always denied access.

This was installed on a windows 2008 R2 server.