We have Groupwise 2012 and Vibe 3.3 running integrated together. Staff regularly copy emails and files into Vibe folders in Groupwise. We are again seeing a problem We've seen before. (The way I got around the last problem was to break up the 500+ workspace folders into sub groups.)

We have the following folder structure

MyTeams
|
+Relay Stations
|
+New South Wales
|
|
Queensland
|
Under 'New South Wales' and Queensland and the other states (not shown) there are hundreds of workspaces.
Normally, the folder will show a '+' (plus) sign in front of the folder.
However, as of two days ago, the Queensland folder no longer had a '+' sign meaning you could no longer navigate to the appropriate workspaces. The folders ARE visible and usable in Vibe itself.

In search for a solution, I found one workspace in in the 'Queensland' Folder that started with a space. I removed that and after some minutes, the folder has the '+' sign back again. At this stage I don't know if this is a solution or just a co-incidence. While in this instance the 'Queensland' folder problem was consistent on multiple logins, (ie it didn't matter which staff member logged on on whichever machine). So it would seem to indicate a problem in Vibe or a limit of some sort has been reached.

To complicate things further, I do have some staff reporting they have lost the ability to browse some folders in the tree while other can browse those same folders.

Can anyone provide some clues as to what might be going on? I've checked timesync, ports, etc.
Thanks
Eric.