Hi,
in the past I tried to update 11.2 to 11.2.2 but it didn't work. I downloaded the update, did the zman sui, waited for replication to the second and third primary (all SLES 11.1 64Bit) and to all satellites, did the zman suaz and waitet for the status to be ready and then nothing happend. The status showed ready and the update was assigned to the first primary for over a week. I deleted the update with zman suaz --force. Selected a dedicated Update Server and startet again including incrementing the internal version. Nothing happend. I still have the 11.2 but now with lots of errors showing by the zdc. The Database is an external MSSQL.

ZENworks Database Verifier:
All required tables are found in the database.
Following mismatches were found in tables' structures.

ERROR Mismatch in table 'ACLAddress' structure.
Object type: [Column] , Object name: [IP_MAC_Address]
Expected: [Name: IP_MAC_Address, Size: 31, Type: VARCHAR, Nullable: false]
Found: [Name: IP_MAC_Address, Size: 512, Type: VARCHAR, Nullable: false]

Why is the found size bigger than the expected?

ZENworks File Verifier:
Following required files are missing.
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-usermanagement-11.2.0.15997.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-patch-11.2.0.16054.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-pxeclientfiles-11.2.0.16071.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-version-primary-server-11.2.0.16053.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-patch-management-agent-11.2.0.42.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-zmgbootcd-11.2.0.16071.msi
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-version-11.2.0-16117.noarch.rpm
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-patch-management-server-11.2.0-42.noarch.rpm
ERROR Missing file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-inventory-server-11.2.0-16054.noarch.rpm

..... and a lot more

Following required files are inconsistent.
ERROR
File '/etc/opt/novell/zenworks/version.txt' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 13, actual = 30
Checksum: expected = 11270259, actual = 73a6082c
Owner: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
Group: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
Package name: expected = novell-zenworks-version-11.2.0-16117, actual = novell-zenworks-version-11.2.0-17756
ERROR
File '/opt/novell/zenworks/bin/cabextract' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 170, actual = 45916
Checksum: expected = d7fb3409, actual = 9363e5d9
Package name: expected = novell-zenworks-patch-management-server-11.2.0-42, actual = novell-zenworks-patch-management-server-11.2.0-101
ERROR
File '/opt/novell/zenworks/java/lib/LDAPImport-datamodel.jar' is inconsistent!!!
Size: expected = 28328, actual = 28328
Checksum: expected = ca5646ad, actual = 3d8dfe9e
Package name: expected = novell-zenworks-inventory-server-11.2.0-16054, actual = novell-zenworks-inventory-server-11.2.0-17466

.... and a lot more

As you can see the last three missing files listed in the ZENworks File Verifier section are also listet in the inconsistent section. I assume that the actual files are the files from the 11.2.2 update. But I deleted it. What happend? Where are my old 11.2 files?

Has anyone an suggestion how to fix this and how I get the 11.2.2 Update done?

Kind regards
ZENworker