I updated our primary server today to 11.2.2 after an earlier post pointed me towards having to do it manually now. So, the primary is up and running properly on 11.2.2. I installed two new satellite servers using the 11.2 Virtual Appliance. They registered properly and have replicated everything (including the 11.2.2 update). However, when I try to apply the update, it fails on both of them. The error shown is:

"One or more pre-requisite updates failed to install to this device. Ensure all pre-requisite updates have been applied successfully and try again."

It seems that the only pre-requisite is SP2, but that is what we used to install both of them. If I look at the 11SP2 update for the two devices, I see this message:

"This device was unable to rebuild the deployment packages. Check the loader-messages.log on the device for more details."

Since we used SP2 to deploy the appliances, I would think the deployment packages are fine. Is there a way to bypass this error and force 11.2.2 to install?