Service Desk 7
Windows 2008 SP1 (64bit)
SQL Express DB
LDAP server = SLES

I have managed to get Service Desk 7 working pretty well up to this point.

I have enabled and configured LDAP to import all users into the system. We have the eDirectory groups set up to assign people to their correct roles (Administrator, Technician etc).

There is an eDir group called Partners, which currently has no-one in it - it did at one stage, but not anymore. We are a law firm and I was testing to see if our Partners should go into that group (they shouldn't).

Now the users that were in that group are still being attempted to be imported into NSD, even though they are no longer in the group, which is causing an alert every time the LDAP sync is run, which is more of an annoyance than anything.

We also have a Finance group in eDir. There are also no users in that group, but there are 4 users being imported to NSD as Finance users, giving them elevated access, which is not good. Service Dedsk is showing that there are 4 "Finance" users and there should be none. At least 3 of these have never been in the Finance Group in eDir (I can't be certain that the 4th wasn't in there briefly at some stage)

Just to be sure, I checked, and confirmed, that these users are not in any department, mailing list or anything else in eDir that is called Finance.

I have refreshed the LDAP server and restarted the LDAP services since remove the users form their original groups.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I can stop it happening?

Thanks in advance