Hello all,

I trying to get a new Filr install running. I have all three appliances running and configured, but when I try to go to access the Novell Filr page so I can configure LDAP and network storage, I get the following

Code:
HTTP Status 500 - Filter execution threw an exception

type Exception report

message Filter execution threw an exception

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter execution threw an exception
	org.kablink.teaming.webdav.servlet.filter.ResourceDispatchFilter.doFilter(ResourceDispatchFilter.java:87)
root cause

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:258)
	org.kablink.teaming.asmodule.spring.security.providers.AuthenticationModuleBridge.supports(AuthenticationModuleBridge.java:71)
	org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:147)
	org.kablink.teaming.asmodule.spring.security.config.TeamingAuthenticationManager.authenticate(TeamingAuthenticationManager.java:65)
	org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:174)
	org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:168)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:323)
	org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:323)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:173)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
	org.kablink.teaming.webdav.servlet.filter.ResourceDispatchFilter.doFilter(ResourceDispatchFilter.java:87)
root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.kablink.teaming.bridge.BridgeServer
	org.kablink.teaming.asmodule.bridge.BridgeClient.<clinit>(BridgeClient.java:71)
	java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
	java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:236)
	org.kablink.teaming.asmodule.spring.security.providers.AuthenticationModuleBridge.supports(AuthenticationModuleBridge.java:71)
	org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:147)
	org.kablink.teaming.asmodule.spring.security.config.TeamingAuthenticationManager.authenticate(TeamingAuthenticationManager.java:65)
	org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:174)
	org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:168)
	org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:173)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
root cause

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.kablink.teaming.bridge.BridgeServer
	java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
	java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:219)
	org.kablink.teaming.asmodule.bridge.BridgeClient.<clinit>(BridgeClient.java:57)
	java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
	java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:236)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.32 logs.
I am completely stumped at the moment. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. thanks!